Why do you need my location?
In order to use Nomad Soulmates, you'll need to grant access to your device's location.
We use this information to calculate your distance to other members and we also use it to add you to the world map
It's important to understand that we do not share your exact location at any time, instead we extract the City and Country and then we randomize your position on the map in that City.
If you are not being asked for the location, or if you already blocked the request, here is how to change this setting
On a desktop/laptop computer:
- Chrome (desktop): At the top right, click More (three dots icon) > Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Location. Here, you can block or allow a site access to your location.
- Safari (desktop): Click Safari at the top of your screen > Preferences > select the Privacy tab > Website use of location services > make sure that “Prompt for each website once a day” is checked. Go back to Nomad Soulmates.com and allow Nomad Soulmates access to your location.
- Firefox (desktop): Go to Nomad Soulmates.com > tap the information icon next to the website URL > Permissions > Location.
And on mobile:
- Safari (iOS): First, please make sure you're not in private browsing mode since Safari will automatically block location services while in this mode. Next, go to your iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari and make sure you've allowed Safari access to your location "While Using the App".
- Chrome (mobile): At the top right, click More (three dots icon) > Settings > Site Settings > Location. Here, you can block or allow a site access to your location.